Students must notify the University of their program withdrawal by submitting the Program Withdrawal Petition located on the Registrar Pulse page.  As an alternative, the Dean, or their designee, may suggest a leave of absence due to health problems, tragedy in the immediate family, unexpected financial setback or other reasons agreed upon in consultation with the Academic Progress Committee.  The Dean's Office contact information is listed below.

Office of College of Osteopathic Medicine (COM) Dean: 515-271-1513
Office of College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery (CPMS) Dean: 515-271-1464
Office of College of Health Sciences (CHS) Dean: 515-271-1650