Des Moines University Academic Catalog
This catalog provides information about Des Moines University for the 2019-20 academic year.
The information in this catalog does not constitute a contract between the University and the student. The University reserves the right to make changes in curricula, admission policies and procedures, tuition and financial aid, academic standards and guidelines, student services and any other statements or policies set forth in this catalog, without giving prior notice. The University also publishes a Student Handbook that serves as a guide to enrolled students. The handbook contains more detailed information about the policies, procedures and organization of the University. Enrolled students are advised to refer to each document as needed.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Program
- Master of Science in Anatomy Program
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Program
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Program
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies Program
- Master of Public Health Program
- Master of Health Care Administration Program
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Program